About Little Buckeye Learning Center
Little Buckeye Learning Center was founded in 1971 and over the past 50 years has earned the love and respect of thousands of children, parents, and the communities we serve.
A Mission and Vision Our Team Believes In!
- Our mission: Providing quality care and education-shaping our future, one child at a time.
- Our vision: Partnering with families to create a better future and world.
Little Buckeye is a privately owned, premier educational preschool with locations in the Greater Columbus area and Sunbury. We are dedicated to bringing your family the highest quality education and childcare in a warm, loving, and supportive environment that allows your child(ren) to flourish and gives your family peace of mind. We serve families with children ages 6 weeks to 12 years with a focus on providing exceptional care and an educational emphasis on developmental, academic, and social growth.
Full of Excitement
Our educators and staff are so excited to welcome you and your family to Little Buckeye Learning Center. Our teachers bring loving warmth and compassion to the children they care for, as well as a wealth of education and experience. As a part of our dedication to caring for our Little Buckeye Learning Center children, we stress the importance of training and continuing education for our educators. As a part of the Step Up to Quality program, our teachers experience very rigorous continuing education and training above and beyond the Ohio standards for most childcare centers. That additional training also allows us to offer a higher standard of childcare and education as well as a level of excellence that will define your experience at Little Buckeye.
At Little Buckeye, we believe that the best way to help children succeed is to teach them to be creative, confident thinkers. Our curriculum, the award winning, research-based Learning Beyond Paper, offers children the opportunity for hands-on exploration and discovery that helps build lifelong critical thinking skills and fosters confidence. Through our curriculum, our educators are able to encourage and support every type of learner and address all the important areas of learning.
Little Buckeye is owned and operated by Education Unlimited, Inc., a privately-owned childcare company with over 30 years of experience in childcare and early education. Our goal is to provide the highest quality of care and exceptional education that will allow children to enter their futures with the skills and confidence they need to successfully navigate anything they encounter.
Committed to Excellence – Ohio’s Step Up To Quality Program
At Little Buckeye Learning Center, we are proud to be a part of the Ohio Step Up to Quality Program and to provide the highest levels of childcare in Ohio. Our participation in Ohio’s Step Up to Quality Program with its rigorous requirements for additional teacher training, higher standards of care, attention to best practices in guiding growth and development, and focus on family engagement ensures that your child(ren) will be cared for and educated at the highest levels available in Ohio. This translates to happy and healthy children and peace of mind for your family.
Non Discrimination Statement
- In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
- Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
- To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in that letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form to USDA by:1) Mail
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
2) Fax: (202) 690-7442
3) Email: [email protected].
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.