Little Buckeye Learning Center is looking for experienced teachers to come join our team. We have relocated to a new building in October of 2016 and our size has doubled!
Make a difference in the life of a child. Every day.
Imagine coming to work each day knowing your actions will make a difference in the lives of children. Will positively impact your community. Will help develop the next generation. Will help shape the future of the world. Imagine the impact you could make!
We are a 1 star SUTQ center on the precipice of our 3rd star. We are always pursuing individuals who are on a Career Pathway Level 3 or who possess an Associate’s Degree or higher!
- Sign on bonus up $500 for credentialed teachers!
- PTO days available upon start.
- Paid Holidays after 90 days
- Paid Vacation
- Employee childcare discount
- Aflac coverage.
- Schooling opportunities
- Growth within the company to different positions
- One years’ experience in a licensed child care facility minimum
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must possess knowledge and understanding of all current state and local regulations.
- Must maintain state in-service requirements.
- Must meet all state qualifications for classroom teaching positions.
- Must be able to manage the classroom and the demands of children.
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance
- Able to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Able to see, hear, and communicate verbally and in writing with staff, parents, and children.
- Able to stand for long periods of time, bend, stoop, squat, at least 95% of the day.