A Vision and Mission Our Team Believes In!
- Our vision-Partnering with families to create a better future and world.
- Our mission-Providing quality care and education-shaping our future, one child at a time.
Longevity and Experience
- Founded in 1971, we’ve been in childcare and early childhood education for more than 45 years.
Unique, Innovative Christian Based Curriculum
- Everything we do is designed around what your child need for optimal development and growth.
- Little Buckeye Learning Center is licensed by Ohio Department of Job and Family Services (ODJFS). Your child would be enrolled in an early care and education program whose level of quality exceeds Ohio’s child care licensing standards.
Caring, Qualified and Trained Teachers
- Our teachers are held to high standards and receive annual professional development. All teachers are CPR, FIrst Aid trained and maintain 20 hours of classes annually.
- You want to know about your child’s day, how they are developing and progressing. We will proactively communicate this to you in many ways: daily sheets, phone calls, emails and parent/teacher conferences.
- Our hours and schedules are designed for working families. We’re here when you need us to be.
All meals and snacks provided
- We are a part of the USDA food program and provide a well-balanced breakfast, lunch and snack daily. We also provide formula and baby food for our little ones!
We are passionate about we do
- This is our calling and we are thrilled to become a part of your world. We aim to exceed your expectations as we build a close relationship with your family.