LBLC utilizes the Pinnacle Curriculum to meet the developmental needs of our children ages six weeks to eleven years old. This curriculum is aligned with Ohio’s Infant and Toddler, Early Learning, and K-12 Learning Standards.
The Pinnacle® is a research-based early childhood curriculum, designed with both teachers and students in mind. Based on the works of Piaget, Gardner, and Erikson, Pinnacle® provides teachers with lessons that engage children in developmentally appropriate activities. Pinnacle® has comprehensive programs offered for Infants, Toddlers, Two’s, Three’s, Four’s, and School-Age children.
- Based on the works of Piaget, Gardner, and Erikson
- Developmentally appropriate practice activities that adhere to industry standards
- Clearly stated learning objectives to help facilitate learning in all domains
- Flexible programming to accommodate varied learning styles
- Carefully selected themes that capture children’s interest
- Long-range goals linked to Ohio Early Learning Standards
- Provides suggestions to enrich developmental milestones based on research
- Interactive activities that help children develop a love for learning while they are growing, playing, and having fun
- Suggested book lists related to theme
- Comprehensive Age-Specific Programs for Infants, Toddlers, Twos, Threes, Fours and School-Age children